Together with the Sailing Dutchman the KFPS has organised an extra arrangement according to the Stallion Inspection. More information can you find below.
Wednesday 9th January
You will be picked up by VIP touringcar. You wil go to the port of Harlingen where you leave by boat to Terschelling. One of the most beautiful islands of Friesland. On the island Terschelling Landrovers will pick you up for a drive along the beach. You will go to “Huifkarbedrijf Puur Terschelling”. This company is working with Friesian horses. Daniëlle and Anne Bierema will tell you everyting about it. The lunch will be served in the stables of this company.
At the end of the day the Landrovers will pick you up and drive you to the port of Terschelling where you return by boat to Harlingen.
Thursday 10th January
Second viewing of the appointed stallions. Thursday evening you can make a pre-sale visit to Henswoude Breeding and Export Stables (o.a. Nane 492 and Wylster 463).
Friday 11th January
On this day are the finals of the competition for 3-year-old Friesian horses with dressage aptitude. And in cooperation with Young KFPS the KFPS organises a first-rate and instructive clinic program mixed in with the KFPS Sport competition Show Driving. Also the third viewing of the appointed stallions is on the program.
Saturday 12th January
As tradition has it the Saturday is reserved for the Stallion Inspection of the registered Studbook stallions, with at the end of the afternoon the selection of the Champion as the final highlight. The program will be alternated with a mix of show elements.
During these days everything is arranged for you.
Sunday 13th January
At this day we offer you a pre-sale visit to some stables! You can choose to visit Stal De Mersken (Tsjalle 454, Jehannes 484) or Stal Chardon (Jurre 495, Eise 489). After the pre-sale vitis you get the opportunity to visit other stables.
Monday 14th January
This is an extra day to give you the opportunity to visit some more stables. Please let us know what your wishes are! We can arrange it for you!
The price for this programm will be €499,- incl. VAT per person
You will get at this program:
- Transport to all mentioned parts of the program
- Day program to Terschelling, including activities, lunch and transport
- Dinner in Harlingen after the visit Terschelling
- Pre-sale visit to Henswoude
- Pre-sale VIP-visit to Stal Chardon or Stal de Mersken on sunday morning
- Visit to the stables
- Full service implementation and supervision by Sailing Dutchman Events
- If you want to book this package through the company, the VAT is deductible
- VAT is shifted for foreign companies
- If you would like to receive more information, please let us know through email@example.com